Re: single/dual exhaust

To: mahutchinson@cvalley.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: single/dual exhaust
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 08:01:41 -0700
I don't think it will.  The reason being that the port spacing was
different on the early - 1972 and earlier - heads.  Don't know why Triumph
did this.  My TR6 came from the factory with the dual pipe system but it's
port spacing was the same as the later heads.  You may have to opt for a
later head.

Dave,
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 PI CP51649.

This is probably already been covered.  If so beat me with a wet

noodle.  Will the late headers(dual pipes) bolt up on the early head?

I am going ground up and would like my '71 to breathe a little easier.