TR2 clutch cylinder

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 clutch cylinder
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:19:56 +0000
Can anybody out there tell me if they have managed to buy either a repair
kit for their Lockheed clutch slave cylinder or the complete cylinder
itself. The parts suppliers say it is no longer available and the TR6 item
must be used with some modification to the push rod. I am sure with the
amount of NOS Lockheed bits I have seen at Autojumbles there must be some
original items about. Also does anyone know the Lockheed part number for
this cylinder as this may help when searching through piles of yellow boxes.

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.