Cereal Killer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cereal Killer
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 18:17:19 -0700
Some will Laugh, Some will cry, but most will simply hit the delete key
without even reading this message.

But I just had to share this with all of you.

After a memorable evening out getting aquatinted "face-to-face" with one
of the guys on the list, Ed Hamilton, I got up early this morning and
fixed myself a large bowl of Raisin Bran while I read my EMAIL.  With my
vision impaired by lack of sleep, I somehow managed to spill the whole
bowl onto my computer.  Oops!, I'm supposed to know better, being a
computer consultant and all!  (Do as I say, not as I do.)

At any rate, I managed to wipe out my Modem in the process.  I was
looking for an excuse to upgrade the 28.8 modem, so I got a V.90 US
Robotics.  I was then informed by GTE Internet Services that they don't
support that modem and all I can get out of it is 28.8 Kbps.  Well,
that's is real bummer.

Now firmly back on line but in the corner,
Joe Curry