Re: TR6 flywheel ring gear on backwards?

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 flywheel ring gear on backwards?
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 14:50:54 -0500
    Dave, I don't remmber which way to gear was facing, but the ring gear did
back off on my original fly wheel. So after, I bought a used fly wheel, I had a
friend tack it to the fly wheel with a mig welder in two places.

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/