Re: Wet sanding

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wet sanding
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 21:36:25 -0400
At 8:31 PM -0400 6/8/98, Malcolm Walker wrote:
>OK, I've got weldment finished and bondo on... but how do I wet-sand
>contours?  I know how to do flat stuff...  do I design a curved block or
>just use my hands?
>
>thanks
>-Malcolm

Malcom- My Favorite curved sanding block is a cut down section of old
radiator hose. The ribber servers the same cushioning effect as a
rubbersanding block, and it'll get into all those concave surfaces that a
flat block won't. Try it- being an LBC owner, you must have a supply of
slightly ised radiator hose!