Identifying some Spitfire Part

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Identifying some Spitfire Part
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 09:48:44 -0700
A friend that once owned a spitfire, but was unable to identify which
one or what year... gave me a couple little parts that he had left
over...  I'd like to identify them so that I might find 'em a home.

He seems to remember they are from the top mechanism...

They're two chrome parts... about 5 inches long... cylinderical about
1/2" in diameter... one end is female with threads... the other end
flattens down to provide a flange with a 1/4" or so mounting hole. The
cyclinder has a slight bend in it... and they mirror each other.

Anyone know what they are?  I look forward to having a cam of some sort!

--Justin