Shocked Lately?

To: triumph news group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shocked Lately?
From: "Benjamin L. Harrell" <mp2817@medmail.mcg.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:50:34 -0400 (EDT)
Here's one for the list.  Several times recently I have been sitting at a
stop at idle (below 850 rpm norm, usually ~600 rpm) with my arm resting on
the door and hand on the shifter.  I would feel one to three electric
shocks almost like a low power electric fence (for live stock).  Could my
coil be grounding; time to replace?  Anyone else experienced this or am I
just crazy (the latter much more likely)?

Ben Harrell
80 Spitfire
mp2817@medmail.mcg.edu

"A weed is what we call a plant whose virtues have not yet been
discovered."  -Ralph Waldo Emerson