Door/Shocks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Door/Shocks
From: Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 05:47:55 -0400
Hello List! My computor [or ME] got messed up to the point that I could
NOT get into or retreave any of my E-mail for about 5 days. Then it took
me about 2 days to read it.
                        Adam- Weather Deflector Curtains: They wrap around the
Window
Channel & attach [the upper edge] to the insidefelt strip by the clips. If
anyone wants the patterns for them,then ask. They are for TR4 - TR6, as I
understand that they are the same door.
                        Eric Miller- Lever shocks: Go ahead and install them.
If they don't
work, then it's only 3 spots to undo. I have had several pairs laying around
or on my TR4/A for YEARS that haven't been used. When I check the old TR
for a referance question, I then "bounce it" & the shocks seem OK. - Cosmo