Re: Give your Triumph the COVENTRY LOOK

To: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Give your Triumph the COVENTRY LOOK
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 08:48:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
Scott,
Shameless plug from someone who's incredibly good looking TR6 is
prominently displayed on the web site.
Well done both of you.
John,
If I buy a plate will you put mine on there? No wings, no doors, no bonnet,
no bumpers, no dash, no engine, but lots of rust. If you look real hard you
can just tell it's a TR6.
Just taking the Mickey a bit.
Andy

On 06/02/98 08:48 PM scott suhring said...