re: "Triumph TR6 Restoration" (practical Classics)

To: JDCampa@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: "Triumph TR6 Restoration" (practical Classics)
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 22:01:36 -0600
Triumph TR6 Restoration
© Practical Classics & Car Restorer, 1992; Kelsey Publishing Ltd.
(Distributed by Motorbooks International)
98 pages, over 300 illustrations

The book is a compilation of a 16-part series which originally appeared in
the English magazine Practical Classics & Car Restorer during 1991-1992.
It includes:  stripping & repairing the chassis and bulkhead; door frame &
mechanism repairs; engine dismantling; gearbox overhaul; wheel arch
repairs; body rebuild; suspension, brake, & steering work; painting;
replacing seat cushions; and, fitting a new convertible top.  In addition,
there are short supplements covering TR6 history, buying and owing.
Incidentally, the same magazine completed a similar series on a Spitfire
1500 restoration (August 1994).

I got mine from a mail order house for about $20.
No financial interests, etc.
Rod. '70 TR6 CC55899L