TR6 weather curtain

To: "list, triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 weather curtain
From: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 15:03:16 +0200
Hi listers,

I've been in digest mode for a good while now -- my TR6 resto has been
in a very intensive phase, my family saw another addition in April
(Ella, v. beautiful, 3,350 g, whatever that is in lbs and oz) and work
has been hectic. TR6-wise, I'm hoping for completion at end-June, but as

each day passes, that too is looking optimistic.

Anyway, that's the pre-amble over. My question relates to the "weather
curtain", the plastic sheet that hangs from the door window glasses
inside the doorskin and guides rain water to the bottom of the door and
then, hopefully, out through the drain holes.

Exactly where is it attached to the window glass / door assy and how?
How is it kept clear of the window regulator mechanism?

Anyone done an interior resto recently? Anyone kind enough to take a
look behind their door trim?

Help, as always, appreciated.

Adam Turner,
'74 TR6