Re: Oil Pressure Fixes

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Fixes
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 21:45:34 -0700
Cc: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Robert,
I can't for the life of me understand how an oil filter will do that.
The only thing that I can rationalize is that the Fram does not offer as
much back pressure as the WIX and the extra back pressure is realized as
the appearance of higher oil pressure.

If this is the case, I wonder which is better for the engine???

Regards,
Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer