Re: 59 TR3A GB International plate placement?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 59 TR3A GB International plate placement?
From: Harry Ward <harry.ward@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 22:42:39 -0700
Greetings to all:
For about 1 year the GB International Plate has been sitting in the usual box
alongside the 59 TR3A I have been coaxing back to life.  The plate sat in this
same
box for the last 15 years from the previous owner too.  Well, the box is empty
now
except for this antique white background coloured plate with black GB letters
and the
letters AA circled.  I know it's an international plate but I just don't know
exactly
where this plate is suppose to be mounted?  Front or rear bumper?  And what
type of
bracket holds it in place?  Where would it have been when delivered new?
TIA
H. Ward 59 TR3A TS54794LO Not broken any more and on the road.