TR3, more paintwork.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3, more paintwork.
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 19:12:06 -0500 (CDT)
Took the weenie in about 4 weeks ago to have all the boo-boos that the original
restorer did repaired.  They called today and told me it's ready.  While on the
phone, the owner of the shop OFFERED TO BUY THE CAR FROM ME!

Now I'm thinking, WOW! it must really be looking good if the owner likes it
enough to want it......OR, they screwed it up bad enough that they don't want
me
to see it.  Jeez!  Too late today, guess I'll have to wait until monday to see
what the answer was.

Long Weekend...
Mike Barron
70 TR6