Re: exhaust

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:29:18 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> The exhaust on the 78 spit seems to get just a little louder each
> driving day, went to the store this morning (10 miles RT), louder
> today than yesterday, left the parking lot heading back home and
> about a block from home hit a pot hole and boy she got louder,  and
> a big bang from the undercarriage, stopped in the middle of the
> street and laying right at my back bumper on the ground was a rusted
> out muffler, boy it looks a lot like like a spit muffler too.

Fred,

I'm hoping this isn't one of your RECENT restorations!!!

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Slowly gathering the needed parts)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame painted, now suspension)