Re: TR top replacement

To: kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov
Subject: Re: TR top replacement
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:25:13 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> Is their any diffence between the quality of the Robbins top that TRF sells
> and
>  the Amco top that BPNW sells.......besides the $50+ (do you get what you
pay
>  for

Ken,
The Robbins top is excellent.  I bought mine from TRF in '94.  (And I have an
original top with which to compare it.)

BTW - you can also get the Robbins top with a TAN interior color at no extra
charge.  I don't know what was the interior color of the original TR250 tops.
The TR4 top interior was originally tan, not black and I find the tan interior
to be brighter, therefore more comfortable on bad days, when driving with the
top up.

Don't know anything about the AMCO top.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT 33118L (original owner)