Re: Building a TR6 track car

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Subject: Re: Building a TR6 track car
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:39:11 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: VANDECARR@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 27 May 1998 McGaheyRx@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 98-05-27 13:30:28 EDT, lang@isis.mit.edu writes:
>
> << Like they say:
>
>  q. how much does a race car cost?
>  a. How fast do you want to go?
>   >>

> OR
>
> There is no substitute for cubic dollars.

I always thought the statement was:

The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic dollars...

but I agree. It is pretty amazing how much money you can spend on this
stuff. In fact when I was at the Runoffs(tm) last fall, I was pretty much
overwhelmed at the amount of money that was represented there. Amazed.
Hell, I was amazed at the _tow rigs_, there was some serious buckage
there. Serious.

Now, if I sell my house, I'd could get a down payment on a GT3 TR6... hmmmmm.

Nah!
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |