Re: Locking and security in a LBC?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Locking and security in a LBC?
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (Gerhard Wiederholl)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 21:25:39 +0200

I remember an advertisment for a gear lock which locks the car in reverse gear.
It is mounted (special screwes) on the gearbox and made of hardend steel. Sure
no "fun driver" will crack it. But as well for sure no help against
"professionals" who lift a LBC on a truck and drive away with it this way. If
someone wants more details I will search it in my old motor-mags.

BTW Belgian ANGLO PARTS has a TR 6 full lock set for some 110 DM which seems to
need only  -1- ! key for doors, trunk/boot, ignition, and glove box. This will
be my next investment !

Gerhard

CC 31998