Re: '73 TR6 SU air cleaner ass'y #

To: JoEllisTR3 <JoEllisTR3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: '73 TR6 SU air cleaner ass'y #
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 06:58:15 -0700
Cc: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hello... from time to time I plug this guy on here... ( David Anton )  If you
need
anything from K&N... he can put it together for you... even mixing and matching
K&N parts, to give you something custom... should you be unsatisfied with
standard...  He specializes in K&N's and has vast experience with SU's,
Strombergs, Triumphs, etc.  I believe he is even an official K&N distributor,
but
don't quote me.

--Justin

Information: