Re:Flame

Subject: Re:Flame
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 13:38:11 -0400
Ed, you are 100% correct. But, and I apologize for trying to spread MY
philosophy, you give the "feeling" that you are extremely distrustful of others
for no apparent reason. I'm sure you are quite a nice gentleman and there are
many people who find you so. Again, in my opinion, you seemed a bit short with
my request for information; that's all.

Anyway, thanks for the hinge. Ity did arrive today postmarked as you said. In
case you didn't see my earlier post, I sold the car Fri night but promised the
buyer I would pass the hinge along to him...and he TRUSTED I would! (sorry, I'm
a jerk ;)

Jeff