WaxOyl

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WaxOyl
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 19:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I have brought the compressor home (poor old thing... only 3/4 HP, not
much oomph any more) - and along its extended trip away from home it
collected a small airbrush and an engine sprayer.

The engine sprayer is pretty much a basic carbeurator (venturi)-- except
you put soap or solvent through the works instead of gasoline.

So I'd like to know more about WaxOyl.  I have heard of it, but I don't
know how it works- is it the consistency of oil, grease, or water?  I
expect things have to be pretty thin in order to go through my sprayer.

I would like to be able to spray the underside of the TR4 (and as far into
the chassis rails as possible, etc) with some sort of Un-Rust Stuff.  So
if WaxOyl is my choice, it's gotta be able to be sprayed.

thanks,
-Malcolm
'62 TR4 (rusty!!)