Help (again)

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help (again)
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 00:08:35 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello again.

I finally finished the interior, and installed the exhaust.  I drove the car
twenty miles yesterday just to be able to say I drove my LBC during BCW.  I
am now going to tune the carbs and make it ready to drive this summer.  The
car has "platinum plugs" and I can remember seeing different gap settings.
While I wait for my tune up kit from Moss, what should the gap be on these
plugs?  They are set around .025.  Is this correct or should they be
greater?  I will be ever thankful for any help.

TIA

Rick
66 TR4A CT57505 - on the road again!