TR6 for sale (mine)

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 for sale (mine)
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 05:23:18 -0400
Cc: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
After much deliberation, I have decided to sell my 74 Tr6 because its
hardly ever used because I like the TR8 so much better, and I have a lot
of money tied up in it I  would like to spend on the 8.
Here are the details:
Bought in 1990 in California. DPO had put in rebuilt motor.
Wife and I  took body down to bare metal, zero rust including floors.
Had it painted with 5 coats enamel, three clear coats,standard burgundy
color but with a slight metallic finish to improve gloss.
Bumpers rechromed,
New windshield/rubber
New imitation redlines
Engine compartment painted to match last winter.
All underhood components buffed, chromed or painted
New radiator
New green hose set
Stainless steel EGR tube
All stock motor inmcluding emissions
Monza exhaust
All the following have less than 5000 miles:
Motor
B& B clutch
Hydraulics (new front hoses, rebuilt master and slaves)
Rebuilt gearbox and overdrive by Dave Crane
New rear wheel bearings
U joints
Steering rack and tie rod ends
Shroud
Rebuit carbs
Fuel pump rebuilt
Battery
Fuse box
Interior was replaced five years ago, seats reupholstered, new carpets,
all new panels,(black) crash pad, wood dash

Top is excellent but was a cheap one.

There's probably more I've forgotten, but I have a diary of all the work
done. I have over $13000 invested, plus the work done by the DPO had
cost him 6000. I have all bills back to 87.

Car runs perfectly, all I know of that it needs are steering column
bushings which I have been putting off. There are a couple of minor
scratches in the paint, but otherwiswe still looks like new.

I am asking $11,000.I will give a written guaranty on rust damage.i.e
you find any and I'll pay to get it fixed. Car is always garaged, has
only got wet when I wash it

Stu