Misc Wire Wheels for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Misc Wire Wheels for sale
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:22:34 -0600
Hi Listers,

I've got 2 48 spoke wire wheels for sale and 2 60 spoke wire wheels
for sale.

The 48 spoke wheels are in pretty good shape.  The one good hub that
I have fits nicely in both of them.  There is very little rust on
these two wheels.

One of the 60 spoke wheels is rusty but serviceable with what feels
like a good hub.

The second 60 spoke wheel is somewhat rusty, has 2 spokes missing and
2 spokes slightly bent.

I also have one good hub adapter.

If anyone has any interest please contact me directly and I'll try
and get more details and possibly pictures if desired.

Thanks

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Slowly gathering the needed parts)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame painted, now suspension)