75th celebrations

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 75th celebrations
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:06:48 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
To all who may be going, is there gonna be a meeting place for all us listy
people that are going to the British Motor Heritage Centre at Gaydon on the
30-31st, as I'm off work next week I won't be able to get my email, although I
suppose I could nip in sometime and check it.  Anyway, if there is gonna be a
definate meeting place, could someone email me and let me know.

message to John McCartney, where is the camping site, as hopefully I'll be
there on the Saturday and Sunday with a few friends.  Also, how much is it to
camp?  Cheers.

Rich

ps, Pat are you going?