Re: VTR convention

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: VTR convention
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:13:57 -0400 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 21 May 1998, Philip E. Barnes wrote:

> I figured my vacation time this morning and was surprised to find that I
> have 3 weeks accumulated. Should I give serious thought to making the trip
> from central New York to Wisconsin this summer? You guys can be very
> persuasive sometimes....

Well, yeah! :-) Should you need that extra push, keep in mind:
1. It's the 75th anniversary of the marque, which will be duly noted;
2. It's the 30th anniversary of the TR250/5;
3. It IS America's Dairy State;
4. You can meet, face-to-face, many of us here on the lists (may or may
not be a good reason :-))
5. In addition to the usual great collection of Triumphs in general, there
WILL be a sizeable contingent of "competition" Triumphs of all kinds --
vintage and "current" road racing cars, specials and maybe even some
truly famous cars -- along with some rather notable (and soon-to-be?)
drivers.

--Andy