Throttle adjust on TR 6 MORE POWER!

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Throttle adjust on TR 6 MORE POWER!
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:13:09 -0600
Thanks to all who helped solve this!  After looking in the engine
compartment the suggestion to check the pedal got me to crawl into the car
and check the pedal for binding.  Everything looked fine, no catching on
anything, no bent parts .  I then pulled the pedal up and after lifting
about 2 inches it goes clunk and stays up.  What had happened is the pedal
had slipped in the splines over time and restricted pedal movement.  I
tightened up the pinch bolt and I've got all the travel I need.

The joy of POWER!  Damn, when these cars are running right it adds to the
joie de vive!  Did I spell that right?

Thanks again!
John