Carlisle... treasures found...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle... treasures found...
From: Duper Sude <DuperSude@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:54:58 EDT
Hello all,
     Well, I didn't get to go Friday, but from what I hear, I'm glad I didn't.
I did get to go Saturday, though. I got to meet and talk with Ted Schumacher,
along with some AOL friends. One in particular that I was glad to meet. His
name was Ed Combs, and he owned Classics By Elite, Inc. His company biult the
world's only V10 Cobra.. it is powered by a Viper engine, and is simply
amazing.. if you were at Carlisle and missed this, you should be sorry. If you
want to see some pics of the car, go to http://www.streetrods.com. Anyways,
now for the LBC stuff.. I picked up a TR7 dash(dash only, no gauges) with the
NLS top center piece for $10, and a TR7 steering rack from a late model, which
seems to be in very good shape, for another $10. My father picked up a 68
Spitfire bodyshell, with only surface rust, NOTHING through, for only $150, no
bonnet though, a TR6 rear valance, both inner and outer parts for $45, and a
TR6 hood and trunk lid for $75 for the pair. All in all, not too bad of a
trip...
 See ya,

Danny Burket  1979 Triumph TR7 Fixed Head Coupe E-Mail: DuperSude@AOL.com
Website: HTTP://Members.aol.com/DuperSude/index.html
John Burket  1971 TR6x2 1976 TR6 (possibly for sale contact me for info) 1976
TR6  1969 GT6+x2