anyone want a spitfire?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: anyone want a spitfire?
From: "the jolly rancher..." <njaremka@eng.buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:46:36 -0400 (EDT)

well folks, it looks like i might have to sell my spitfire.
here's a short discription of the car:
it's a 1972 mkIV with a 1300 engine, and no O/D.  the color is original
damson with white racing stripes.  convertable top is 2 years old and
bisque in color.  the interior is chesnut with black carpets.
some of the things done:
new clutch (about 3000 miles ago)
rebuilt gearbox (done with clutch)
reman. starter
new fuel pump
rebuilt clutch hydraulics
rebuilt brake hydraulics

all in all, this car has never left me stranded where i was unable to get
home.  i've done some preventative maintanence on things like plug wires,
ignition system, electrical system, suspension, exhaust, gaskets (head and
sump), etc.
if anyone is interested, i'm asking $3500/OBO, and i would like a direct
e-mail with your phone number and time when i could call you.
as much as i love the car, it's got to go to make more room in the garage.

nik jaremka

'72 spitfire IV

just drive it...