Leaky Brake Master 1975 Spitfire

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leaky Brake Master 1975 Spitfire
From: Nikki MW1 <NikkiMW1@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 15:12:30 EDT
Cc: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,
Well it's me again with another round of questions for the wise ones of the
list.  Yesterday I had taken the Spitfire out to work (delivering pizza) and
had noticed thaqt the brake master is leaking fluid from where the reservior
meets the cylinder.  I have an extra late model master that needs to be
rebuilt and I was wondering if I could use that one or do I need to rebuild
the one that is on the car.  I had a great time dilivering in the car and
would like to do it again soon.  Alot of people asked what kind of car she
was.  Luckily no one said that it was an MG. :)  Also if anyone has a usable
master they don't need please let me know.  BTW I am still looking for a few
parts namely; windshield wiper switch, hood sticks, headlight dimmer switch(on
column), and a tach.
TIA
Nikki
1975 Spitfire