Life at Triumph LIVE - at Gaydon

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Life at Triumph LIVE - at Gaydon
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 07:56:03 +0100
For those of you who are coming in the big silver bird...

I've been told I've been nobbled for a 20 minute interview (I believe over
the P.A. system) on May 31 - sometime in the afternoon. Not too sure at
this stage what form it will take, but Life at Triumph will certainly be in
key focus. Some others will also be doing the same thing. Perhaps a
cassette recorder to take home for your newsletter editors to extract
pertinent material from all the contributors might be an idea? I'm
confident the input from others will be far more interesting than my own
input.

John Macartney