I'm pissed, and TR6 part FS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm pissed, and TR6 part FS
From: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:03:19 -0400
Hi listers:
I'm really pissed at British Miles, a parts yard in PA.  I ordered a
part last week, and they sent me the complete wrong part.  Now, they
want me to send it back, write a letter of specifically what I want, and
they'll get to it "when they can".  Is this service?
I told them to go screw themselves.
Incidentally, the part they sent by mistake is a real nice corner rear
bumper.
They only charged me $40 for this, which seems cheap.
Would anyone on the list like to purchase this for $40 plus shipping?
I'd rather someone get it than send it back to these jackasses.
Sirmoog