Joke(no LBC content)

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Joke(no LBC content)
From: Alan Camhi <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:43:36 -0400
A man comes home after a long day at work and upon opening the door, see's his
wife waiting for him with a suitcase in either hand and plane tickets in her
purse.

He asks her, "What's this?  You're leaving me?" She replies, "I just heard that
in Las Vegas, a girl can make $400 doing what I do to you for free so thats
where I'm going."

The man thinks breifly and runs upstairs only to return 20 minutes later with
his own suitcase.  His wife asks, "what are you doing with that suitcase?"  The
man replies, " I want to see how someone can live on $800 a year."

Hey..... I don't create them.  I just tell them.  Maybe next time I'll use some
props.

Cheers,

Alan (Shecky) Camhi
'65 TR4