Re: brake fail:NOW I'm SCREWED

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, BillDentin <BillDentin@aol.com>, "Ackley, Aaron Mr" <ackleya@hq.7arcom.army.mil>, spitlist@gte.net, jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: Re: brake fail:NOW I'm SCREWED
From: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:05:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Gentlemen:
Thanks for the advice.  It is no one's fault but my own.
I believe that I could fix it, as some suggest.  The reason I'm actually
having my mechanic do it is because I'm suspicious there are probably
other problems lurking in the system.  This is a good opportunity for
him to get the brakes in good order.
In addition, my bonnet keeps getting stuck, and I can't seem to rectify
this problem.  I almost couldn't open the damn thing this a.m.
The frustrating thing is that this Tuesday was scheduled for Oelvis' new
interior.  I guess he'll have to wait for another week.
Thanks all,
Sirmoog
P.S - no, I'm not an OB/GYN.  I do occasionally like the work, however!