beating a dead horse........again

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: beating a dead horse........again
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
morning all,  first thanks for all the help on the frame color, the
frame will be painted the same color as the body, or am also
considering chrysler orange same as the valve cover and oil pan, which
would go well with the blue body, orange springs and bright yellow
shocks, as soon as i get pix of the front end work i'll put them up...

first a confirmation,  my brake master cylinder in the spit (79)
(penny) say's on the cap to use only dot 3 fluid from a sealed clean
container...the clutch master says use only girling fluid (is the
castrol lma ok for this)  i would rather have 2 bottles and just have
to keep them straight than to goof something else up....

question:

what weight oil do i use in my zenith cd carb for the dash pot,
removed the dash pot today and it's bone dry (11 years in the sun) Im
headed to the autoparts store later today and would like to know what
to get whilst (british car, british spelling :) ) there..

tia

==
larry, 1979 spitfire fm99248u awaiting more bits and pieces...

on the web at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311  _NEW AND
IMPROVED_ FASTER PICCYS

No Plan Ever Survives The First Contact Intact.