TR6 Missing, or why do I get every problem posted to the list

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Missing, or why do I get every problem posted to the list
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 20:12:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
It seems like every time someone posts a problem I get it.  Hmmmmmm, cosmic.

So anyway, my TR6 turns up missing.  Not badly just a kinda hiccup from time
to time.  Understand I was forced into using the 6 as a daily driver.  (Aw
shucks) (The Celica was broken into and rather than steal the radio, they
took the whole dash.  Its been at Toyota for a month and a half while they
figure out how to fix it without replacing the entire wire harness). Anyway,
under the dizzy looked good and then I realized the points were closed all
the time.  Set em back, checked the timing, set the timing, all is well.

I think I'll only read messages about cars I don't own and problems I have
already fixed.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK