Re: gas spill

To: billyzoom@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: gas spill
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 17:58:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Billy Zoom wrote:

> >  on the Model "A" Ford, they have a apron that fits over the gas
> > tank opening, made of heavy vinyl,with a felt backing, it stops all
>scratches and splashing on your rear  window
>
>  The gas tank opening is in front of the windshield on a model A, and
> the gas tank is in the dash.

Gee Billy thats right now go to front of the class. If you are filling
the gas tank just put the apron over the gas cap where ever it is located
front/ rear it makes no difference. How long have you owned a "A" I'v had
mine about 25 years now, I'll check that the gas tank is still in the
same place.