Mk1 Spit Soft top for sale

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mk1 Spit Soft top for sale
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 10:42:35 -0600
Listers,

I have what I believe to an unused Spitfire Mk1 softtop for sale.  I
don't know what brand it is, but it is in overall excellent shape.
HOWEVER, where the snaps would be on thie top someone has replace
them with the stud type fasteners.  There are a total of 6 of these
on the top, one on each side of the windscreen, one each below the
side windows.  The snaps on the rear edge have never been  installed.

For those of you that are looking for a good top to last a few years
and don't mind replacing the stud type snaps with the regular snap
style then this top would work for you.  the windows are in pretty
good condition but could use a good cleaning.  For that matter the
entire top needs to be cleaned.  Its been sitting in my garage for 10
years and I believe its about 15 years old.  It came with the car
when I bought it but the PO said that he had never had the top
installed on the car.  (Don't think he knew how).

If anyone is interested please contact me.

Thanks

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)