VB's dashes and gauge question

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VB's dashes and gauge question
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 16:48:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

Anyone familiar with the quality of VB's 'walnut' dashes?  My dash is
trashed beyond repair (veneer is gone in many areas) and, frankly, I'd just
like to replace it.  Does it approximate the OE color, is it shiny or matte
finish, how is the build quality?

One other note:  I'd like to use chrome bezels on my gauges instead of the
OE black ones.  My older 68 GT6 had chrome, which I prefer.  My question is
whether or not the bezels are interchangable between models.  Surely they
are the same size and thread?  Just wondering.  Post replies to the list if
warranted, or reply to my e-mail if this has been kicked around before.

TIA for your help,

Scott Decker
70 GT6+ KD79034L