Joe Curry's Quote

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Joe Curry's Quote
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 21:40:28 +0100
Dave,
To loosely quote Will, "Tamara and Tamara and Tamara creeps in this petty
pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time.  And all our
yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death."

Maybe it's time to quit fondling her and start whipping her into shape!
Regards,
Joe Curry

Dusty death? Oily death perhaps:-)

I appreciate the sentiment, Joe, but would appreciate a definition of
'whipping her into shape.'
Perhaps you mean as in 'Fawlty Towers', where Basil got totally bent out of
shape and gave his Morris 1300 Traveller a 'damn good thrashing' with a bit
of tree. Didn't work for him though.

Yours in anticipation,

Dave Hill

PS, I called the car Tamara because that is when she might start running
right.