Alternative TR6 shocks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alternative TR6 shocks
From: Chad Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 06:21:46 -0500
Say Scions,

Are there any other choices of front shocks available?  I want something
a little stiffer than the originals, and I'm not ready to fork over the
cash for a new set of Koni's or Spax.  My local auto parts store had no
listing whatsoever for the front, but said they could order shock for
the rear!  Go figure.  Does anybody have a Monroe or similar number that
I might be able to cross-reference?

Then again, if anyone has a set of Koni's or Spax just lying around,
please let me know.  I'm always ready to save a little money.  (Read
cheapskate)

Thanks!

Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U  Hopefully back on the road tonight!