Re: Re: going to Carlisle?

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, erik.quackenbush@scala.com, rtr@tsquare.com
Subject: Re: Re: going to Carlisle?
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 10:19:55 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Guys

There will be several of us from the Richmond Triumph Register going to
Carlisle. We'll be leaving Richmond early Friday AM and should be at the
Fairgrounds by lunchtime. We'll be staying at the Super 8 and eating at
Hoss's, it's now a tradition with us. I'll be driving my '74 TR6 and will be
parking with the PA club.

Also don't forget it's only two weeks until the Richmond Triumph Register's
British Car Meet att he Boulders in Richmond on May 17. Check our website for
more details www.tsquare.com/rtr

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (actually an MG!!!! color)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1274/