Re: Clutch suggestions?

To: <jbonina@nectech.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clutch suggestions?
From: "Russell Bury" <russell_bury@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:02:29 -0700
Jeff,

I strongly suggest that you change out the clutch while you have the
transmission out of the car.  Only you are familiar with the history
of your car (like how long has that clutch been in the car, have I
been abusing it, is it oil soaked, is it slipping . . .)

Considering you're paying someone to make this change I'd say
you'd be dollars ahead taking advantage of this tear down.

I replaced mine several years back with one of the two offered by
TRF at the time and I've been very satisfied.
Russell Bury
'73 TR6 - Augusta, GA
-
-