Le Man's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Le Man's
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:02:53 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Ok, so there ain't NO LBC content, but is anyone on the list going to Le Mans
this year, or has anyone ever been before, as I am hopefully going this June
and as of yet I am a Le Mans virgin???  Is it what it's all cracked up to be?
Is it possible to sleep in your car if you can't get a camping ticket?  Is that
bloody asteriod any closer to earth yet, or can I sleep in peace?

Cheers

Rich

ps, What's the difference between a women with PMT and a terrorist?

You can negotiate with a terrorist!!!  Ha Ha

Even my girlfriend laughed at that, so it can't be THAT bad! :-)