RE: od again

Subject: RE: od again
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:29:07 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> >The od in my TR6 74 is engageable in all gears. Is the cause a wiring
> >fault as I believe and how is the correct wiring sequence?
> First question, was it always like that or did it just start? >>
        It always was like that. SO the general opinion seems to be that
its either a fault of the actual inhibitor switch(es) or that the wiring
is bridged or grounded. I take it, the inspection can be done after
removing the tunnel cover , right? Do I have to remove the od cover or
can I inspect it through the switch hole after removing the switch?
        Thanks for all your replies so far.
        Gernot
        << The