Insurance coverage

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Insurance coverage
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:45:12 -0400
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on Condon & Skelly, the company
that insures classic cars.  Here's the end of the story:

I called them, and unfortunately, they don't sell liability insurance in
Massachusetts.  (This state has strange insurance laws).  They do sell
comprehensive (fire, theft, vandalism) and collision here.  Therefore, I am
keeping my liability with my regular carrier that insures my other cars.
($340!)   I am also purchasing comprehensive and collision from Condon &
Skelly at $42 per year.

Life is full of compromises.

Sumner Weisman
Framingham, Mass.