Re: Bozo passing

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Bruce A. Krobusek" <BruceKro@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Bozo passing
From: "Richard Bonilla" <rbonilla@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 06:14:21 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
yep, happened to me Tue am, a driver (in front of me) not paying attention
and
delayed at a stop sign, I come up from behind. we both turn left,
(she is driving a new Lincoln towncar) I follow her at 20mph in a 35mph
zone. I go
to "blast" by, and she punches it!

she & I raced into the next corner, before I could snap back in front
of her. I think we were doing aprox 50mph at that time....so i don't
think the problem is related to "man-hood"........

windy, rual roads in northern colorado.....