Re: Life at Triumph

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Life at Triumph
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:59:36 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John writes:
  <  snip  >
>I'm truly sorry to have to destroy the web site in question but I feel sure
>that on reflection you will understand my reasons.
***************************************
John,
Very disappointed to here that as I was one of those individuals that
bookmarked your site for future reference, and really enjoyed the stories.
They gave some very amusing insight as to the nature of goings on at the
place where these wonderful cars were built and sold- is there no other
way, and are you sure that the individual in question was aware of the
violation??

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (project)
73 Ford Courier (parts hauler, rain vehicle, getting a V6 soon!)