Re: tr6 kidney pad question

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 kidney pad question
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:41:02 -0400
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter;
\ \
On my 6 there is a small thin bracket that looks like this   | |
 (kinda)
| |

|o|
It is spot welded to the heater box, so, there are no holes in the heater
box.
On plate ET of the Spare Parts Catalogue,Volume 2, TRF, you can see it on
the front of the heater.

Comes real close to the back of the radio-who knows maybe it's now attached
to the back of your radio. The grommet and screw of the cross bar attach to
the hole in the bracket.
I've had mine out to redo the right pad which was damaged during the great
fire of 1987.

Jeff Johnson
1976 TR6

--