Ads for No. Fla TR club newletter...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ads for No. Fla TR club newletter...
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:03:43 EDT
Hello all:

We're again offering to run a few ads free in this month's Triumph
Club of North Florida newsletter.  If you're in the Southeast and
have something Triumph related to sell, we'll be happy to run it
for you.  Usual caveats apply:  Not responsible for anything, not
guilty if charged, reserve the right to edit for brevity, reserve the
right to not publish certain ads if the volume is too high, etc, etc..

This time, it would help if you'll include your phone number in
the first email.

Thanks...
Don Marshall
Jacksonville, Fla